Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I lose my bloginity

For any writer, or blogger or anyone for that matter, starting to write a piece on a blank sheet or blank page is always the toughest.
So therefore the first few lines are usually some docile introduction and harmless comments to set the tone for the stuff to follow. So this is an introduction. I am predominantly a critical writer, resorting to sarcastic humor in most of my articles. I am not strictly adherent to the sarcasm though, deviating often to dabble in poetry and fictional prose.
If there are a few who like contemplative poetry, or sarcastic humor or just some reading material, then i don't think you will be disappointed. From time to time i shall express my views on loads of matters, for those who know me will know that it is my second nature to comment on nearly everything under the sun and i plan to continue.
My first inkling to start a blog page came when my friend from south-western India commented " I am zurprised you havent blowged yet, considering a loudmouth like you i would have thoght you were blowging by now". Now that i find myself in the middle of holidays and not a job in the world, i decided to put all that wasted energy into typing a few words.
So this is how i lose my bloginity today. Hope you stick around in the days to come

3 comments:

  1. I bet 1 ice tea on you running out of steam within 5 weeks. :P

    lol

    all the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, not worth it..I ended up deleting my blog at the end of hols last sem..

    South-western India???? Is that Lakshadweep?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha... its mallu land..! d mallu of our wing ! ;)

    ReplyDelete